CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

How To Save A Life

2 or 3 weeks ago, the worst shooting happened in American history.It happened at Virginia Tech and the shooter was a South Korean. A lot of media and press has been saying that he is insane.Which I believe is true,but I don't think that's the whole story. Think about it if you were in his position. I was one of the one's when I was young to be picked on and made fun of for various reasons and I still am kind of.Whether it was that my mom and dad didn't make enough money or whether it was that I had glasses, they still picked on me.I am in no way saying that that man was innocent. He did a horrible thing and I will remember it forever just like I do 9/11.I mean if someone would just have tried to understand him and try to talk to him 33 people would not be dead.Now other killers are thinking well that's not fair I want to be the one that made history for killing a lot of people.This is just not happening at universities and colleges, but at schools.Even at elementary schools deranged kids are shooting and killing people.If the world doesn't stop being lazy and not caring, then you and I may see the end of mankind.I don't care what kind of situation your in, we are all going to have to start caring and helping to help these people that are deranged.This is the main way, in this situation, on how to save a life.

1 comments:

John Cabot said...

Ia agree 100% Hunter! I am relieved that someone had the guts to say that!