CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Friends

5/16/07
Friends they are very reliable and fun. They are something that keeps me going and that helps me get through the good and bad times in my life. Friends are people that you want to be around and to hang out with. Sometimes friends are not always humans. They can be a pet like my dog, Buck. He is always there for me and he always looking for me to spend time with him. I know that he loves me. In my opinion, he is the best dog ever because he does what I want him to do and is protective of me and my family. You should not just have one group of friends, you should try to be friends with everyone. If a friend takes advantage of you, tells you lies, or makes you do things you know shouldn't do, then that friend isn't a true friend. A true friend is one that respects you and loves you no matter what. You can't pick friends out of size, shape or looks. You have to judge them by what is on the inside. If you find a person that is fun and funny the he/she will probably be a good friend for you. Never be afraid to go to a person and learn more about them. Who knows, maybe that person could be one of your greatest friends. Don't say you can't find a friend, because they are everywhere.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good points, but the bit about your dog is out of place.

Mrs. C