CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Top 5 Favorite Books

4/17/07
Books are awesome!Books take you through a world of wonder and imagination.I have 5 Favorite books in particular.I will now do a countdown for you.

Number 5: Ginger Pye

Ginger Pye is a great story to me because it tells of a boy and his dog that get split up and the boy has to solve a mystery to find him. The author does a great job making the story so real and lifelike.

Number 4:Harry Potter( the series)

I love this book because it displays so many things such as magic, drama, mystery, and love. When an author combines all these things into one series, it makes for a great book and a great seller.

Number 3: The Contender

Since i love sports, this book was awesome.It told a story of a boy who trained to be a professional fighter and had to go through obstacles of family and friends.This story has a motivational motto that says,"Don't give up no matter what gets in your way".

Number 2: Shiloh

This is a awesome story about a boy fighting all the evil people and their ways.In order to get the one thing he wants: a dog. This story displays courage, motivation, and the right to stand up for what you believe in.

Number 1: Where The Red Fern Grows

This book is the best book in the history of mankind.This book puts every element of writing into one great book.This is about a boy who fights for the thing he wants with so much heart and so much pride that he finally gets it.The author does a great job with the storyline and characters.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Well, I must say I see a conection here. Although it doesn't involve a dog, have you read My Side of the Mountain? Also, I suggest Call of the Wild and White Fang, too. Maybe next year for AR.

Remember to capitalize the pronoun I, and periods go inside quotation marks.

Again, good review!

Mrs. C