CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Mrs. C

4/11/07
A lot of kids have ordinary English teachers, but me and my class are far from an ordinary teacher. This is not a bad thing or is it? She has some positive traits about her and some negative traits. She is a very fun teacher. We do a lot of hands-on learning and not a whole lot of teachers do that anymore. It's just the same old boring stuff for them. She is almost all the time happy(except when we bomb a test).These fun projects help us to remember what we learned and comes in handy on tests.But, not everything about this teacher is good. She gives EXTREMELY hard tests and even harder exams.When we are assigned assignments she makes them so very long.When you wake up at 6:15 for 5 days straight every week and have a class in the early morning, you're not in the best of moods.There are some things I would change about her. First off when I can't think I would appreciate it if a gun barrel was not pointing at me. I mean who wants to be soaked with cold water at 8:30? Second I would shorten,(just a bit),the assignments during the day. Lastly, I would like to do more hands-on projects in class.But, She is a good teacher so there's not a lot about to complain.

Raceboy8

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the comments. But, in my defense, I have to say that I don't have you until 9:30-after break, so you should be more awake.

Shorten the assignments to what?

I like projects, too, but I have trouble thinking of projects for grammar. Any suggestions?

Mrs. C