CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Van Danns

Since we are still reading The Diary Of Ann Frank, I will write again about this book. I personally like all the characters in this book except one family, the Van Danns. When the story first started out, the Van Danns were very generous to the Franks because they were letting the Van Danns stay with then and not get slaughtered by the " Green Police" ( Nazi Police that wore green). As time went on though, the Van Danns became impatient, rude, and selfish. They started acting like the place was theirs and all the food was theirs. Forgive me, but their son, Peter, was not this way, but he was sort of shy at first. Mr. and Mrs. Van Dann started criticizing the Franks daughter, Ann, and they also were sneaking up in the middle of the night, sneaking in food , telling the Franks that it was a mouse. These adults resemble so much of what some of today's society is like.

Race boy8

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anne is spelled with an e. Also, when you sid the van danns stay with then ( it sould be them ):)

Anonymous said...

I like the end.anne is spelled with a e.Cool blog

Kristin

nancy said...

"Anne is spelled with an 'e'". I'm just kidding, well it is, but, you get it. I think it was a good entry though.

nancy said...

"Anne is spelled with an 'e'". I'm just kidding, well it is, but, you get it. I think it was a good entry though.

Jennifer said...

I think your blog should have started where you ended. The first part was pretty much a character run-down and plot summary. I would like to see you take that last sentence and give me some examples of the behaviors you see that resemble the Van Daans.

Mrs. C