CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Last Things Of Life

Life is such a precious thing.We don t have long until we are judged by Him.If I were to find out that I only had a short time to live, I would do a number of things.I would do a number of things before i died.One thing I would do before I died, would go sky- diving. It's something I have always wanted to do.Another thing I would do is to get a bunch of tattoos.I would get a big G on my arm, a cross on my other arm, and a big KA (Kappa Alpha) on my chest.I would go to shooting range and shoot some AK-47s, grenade launchers, and a mini gun.I would go deep sea fishing and jump in the water.I would go wreck my 4 wheeler and sink it in mud and jump hills.I would go ride all the roller coasters in the world.I would go to the beach and chill,skim board,and meet lots of girls.I would go to the Georgia vs. LSU game in Baton Rouge.I would do the slingshot ride that throws you way up in the air.I would go to Montana with my dad and stay there for a week hunting all kinds of animals.Another thing I would do is, go to a Kenny Chesney,the Eagles,ZZ TOP,Guns and Roses,and O.A.R. concert.I would tell all my friends and my family that i loved them very much and that they were special to me.
I would make a will and give people all my stuff.I would give my Xbox 360 and all my games to Davis.I would give Seth my beer pong champ shirt.I would give Stuart my broken 4 wheeler.I would give Trevor Bishop my JV number.I would give all my money to my mom,dad,and,sister.I would give all my clothes and other things in my possession to Goodwill and the Salvation Army.
If you think about it, life is way too short to worry about little things.We should all just be spending our time doing things for God and getting ready to go to our real home in heaven.Also, we should be enjoying ourselves and not stressing out about little things in life because they're not worth stressing out about.So don't let the troubles of life get you down.You never know. You might die tomorrow.So do what you like and like what you do but do it in the name of the Lord.

0 comments: